Author Topic: L96. Heroes Version 3  (Read 135 times)

Offline The Sly Lemur

• Overall Clan Leader
  • Clan Leader
  • Sergeant
  • Karma +117/-0
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted.
    • View Profile
L96. Heroes Version 3
« on: February 21, 2011, 01:57:50 pm »
Being meaning to do this for awhile but because of the constant ideas and updating I left it for a bit, I decided to post up all we have no though so I can also warn on why some membergroups have changed.
L96. are having some merge with Admin Redswandir's site Qhatt, which has reopened recently. How major the merge is not certain yet but is in planning.
Our only current GM, Amber, has lost her rank for either the time being or pernamently and some of you may receive one yourself.
Reason being, people from Qhatt are coming in and people from here are going into Qhatt and we cannot give much positions so I have decided some of you will earn one here and others will earn one on Qhhat but not on both.
Being merged/partner sites we expect reat activty on both from all of you, weather you are a mod on one forum or not. Red and myself will be admins on both sites and give speacil attention to both.
You will be noted of this more in the next SIte Update.

For now -
A shitload of new themes, SMFNEW has finally started giving us some new mods starting with HEAPS of new themes, check them out theres heaps for everyone, loads! Most of the old ones are gone but even better ones has replaced them.
We have a new image header
New Membergroups in the making.
More stuff being done as we speak.