Information Kiosk > Discussion

Away

(1/1)

The Sly Lemur:
This is where you post when you will be inactive or change the times you will use the site or Live.

In GMT+10 Time (The Standard Forum Time) I will use the site during school hours, which are random times between 8:15AM and 2:21PM. I will be on Xbox Live, if I do choose to go on that day, usually sometime after 4-5PM, how long I stay on varies. Weekends vary also.

Also, our most active member, Ninjaworms has had a hard time finding time to get on with school on but should return soon.

Dannydlm:
dont really know GMT for england but meh were seven hours infront of florida ....

ill be on the forum anytime between 6am-7:30am and 5 pm and 9pm  ill also be on x-box between 5 am and 9 aswell but on week ends normaly most of the day unless i go out

The Sly Lemur:

--- Quote from: Dannydlm on February 03, 2011, 06:19:43 pm ---dont really know GMT for england but meh were seven hours infront of florida ....

ill be on the forum anytime between 6am-7:30am and 5 pm and 9pm  ill also be on x-box between 5 am and 9 aswell but on week ends normaly most of the day unless i go out

--- End quote ---
You play Xbox from 5AM-9AM on a weekday? I would be too wasted to go to school if I done that, considering it starts at 8AM...

Dannydlm:

--- Quote from: The Sly Lemur on February 03, 2011, 08:32:55 pm ---
--- Quote from: Dannydlm on February 03, 2011, 06:19:43 pm ---dont really know GMT for england but meh were seven hours infront of florida ....

ill be on the forum anytime between 6am-7:30am and 5 pm and 9pm  ill also be on x-box between 5 Pm and 9 aswell but on week ends normaly most of the day unless i go out

--- End quote ---
You play Xbox from 5AM-9AM on a weekday? I would be too wasted to go to school if I done that, considering it starts at 8AM...

--- End quote ---
....i ment 5 pm lol.....ill correct it in the quoat now

The Sly Lemur:
I will be away for 2-3 days starting tomorrow, I will be able to get on now and then but since I am camping I'd rather not, I hope everyone keeps the activity up, in and out of the secret boards, post about anything, Spore, Your Art, Obessions, Lol Moments, Forum Games, Sport, Government, etc.

thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version